The Composition Program at the University of Oregon teaches lower- and upper-division writing to over 7000 students per year across over 免费npv加速器官网. Our foundational 100-level writing courses are required of all UO students, taught by award-winning teachers comprised of both graduate employees (GEs) who have completed an intensive year-long training and experienced instructors from writing-related fields. We produce our own single-topic course readers and convene an annual conference to keep our new and experienced teachers updated in the field of Composition. Watch our teachers explain some of the key concepts of our courses, and read about some of the best papers to come out of our Composition classrooms.
In the Composition Program, we teach writing as a process of:
- critical thinking
- reading carefully, talking about ideas, identifying questions, and answering those questions
- understanding and engaging one’s audience
- building an ethical argument
- 非法经营网络翻墙软件获利 兄弟俩领刑受罚-中国法院网:2021-4-4 · 2021年2月，曾某恒在一个网络游戏群里看到有人在招VPN网络加速器的销售代理。 在了解到VPN网络加速器具有观看国内外网站、连接国外服务器、隐藏更改IP地址等功能后，曾某恒顿时就对此产生了浓厚的兴趣，于是便主动与对方接触，最终成为了VPN网络加速器的销售代理。
- judging others’ ideas fairly and according to the quality of reasons offered in their support
- organizing ideas, offering support and earning conclusions
These processes that begin in WR 121, 122 and 123 apply to the varieties of writing across college classrooms and to different genres of writing beyond the university.